WHAT WE BUY
Types of toy that we buy
- Diecast toy vehicles in Mint or Excellent (see below). Examples of manufacturers include Matchbox both regular and Superfast, Dinky and Corgi. We will buy models without a box as long as their condition is mint or excellent
- Britains Farm and Zoo models, such as figures, vehicles, trees and buildings. Pre-1980 items are especially welcome.
- Scalextrics vehicles and accessories, boxed or unboxed.
- Action Man from the late 60’s, 70’s and 80’s
- TV & Film-Related items, e.g. james Bond, Green Hornet, Batman, Superman, Super-Heroes etc. Only boxed or carded, not loose.
- Pre-1980 toy catalogues
The model will have no marks, blemishes or scratches whatsoever and the box will have no repairs, creases or graffiti and the colour should be crisp. In summary it should be as good as it left the factory.
The model may have some very minor marks but these wont distract from the overall condition. The box may have some very minor creasing or a pencil price mark
The model will have more noticeable marks but sill be very presentable. The box may have more notable creasing and be slighly faded but there should be no repairs